New Family OrientationPS-IS276 02M276 - Battery Park City School
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR ALL STUDENTS
Partial school day for pre-kindergarten public school studentsPS-IS276 02M276 - Battery Park City School
Fifth grade assembly with parentsPS-IS276 02M276 - Battery Park City School
PTA Executive BoardPS-IS276 02M276 - Battery Park City School
SLT meetingPS-IS276 02M276 - Battery Park City School
Welcome Coffee: PTA
Learn about the PTA
Learn how to volunteer
Meet other parentsPS-IS276 02M276 - Battery Park City School
News and Announcements
- Click the following links to get information about 2019-2020 School Supplies, Middle School Summer Assignments and Lunch/ Family Income Inquiry Forms
- Middle School Manhattan Youth after school program registration will open on Monday, August 12th at noon using THIS LINK . Please ready important information HERE .
- The Run for Knowledge is celebrating 20 years this Fall and is looking for new Corporate Sponsors. Please consider approaching your employer with this wonderful opportunity. Please click here for full details or email R4K@bpcschool.org.
- Terri's Blog - Recent Entry: Education in Our Community
- The NY DOE tested 276's water supply on March 2019. The laboratory results showed no elevated levels of lead in any of the samples. Please see attachment - 05 01 19 M276_M276 2019 Water Testing Results.pdf
ACTION REQUIRED: Lunch/Family Income Inquiry Form
Although school lunch is free this year, ALL families are required to fill out the Lunch/ Family Income Inquiry Forms. The information provided may help 276 receive additional funding. We encourage families to complete the form online. Hard copies of this form will be sent home with your child in September and will also be available in the 276 main office.
Middle School - 2019-2010 Afterschool Program Registration
Welcome to Manhattan Youth after school program at Battery Park City School. Registration will open on Monday, August 12th at noon using the link below. Please read on for important information.
School Supplies 2019-2020
K-5th grade School Supplies:
We order supplies in bulk and ask families to donate funds to our supply money through the PTA. Information on how to donate to this fund will be available in September. All students should have a backpack big enough to hold folders and books, and we suggest sending your child to school with a water bottle.
Please register in our PTA Membership Toolkit to donate to the school supplies fund at the beginning of the school year.
6th - 8th Grade School Supplies:
Please see attached lists.
Please register in our Membership toolkit
Where you can provide and update your contact information, view the online school directory, see upcoming calendar events, pay for school supplies, sign up to volunteer, make a contribution to the Invest In Your Child Campaign, and much, much more.
Here's what you need to do:
Did you know...?
IS 276 students have the ability to Graduate with Distinction
R4K Celebrating 20 years
R4K is celebrating 20 years!
The Run for Knowledge is celebrating 20 years this Fall and is looking for new Corporate Sponsors.
Participation Is Key
Participation Is Key
Giving has never been easier! Small monthly payments add up to make a huge difference. Most families give between $50-$100 each month. If every family signed up for recurring payments, we would be able to fund all of our programs.
Thank you to everyone who has already given this year.