276 LibraryPS-IS276 02M276 - Battery Park City School
PS/IS 276 Auditorium
Mindful Parenting WorkshopPS-IS276 02M276 - Battery Park City School
Middle School Open House
An information session and open house for fifth graders not currently enrolled at 276 applying to middle school.
Register for the tour through this link. http://bit.ly/2hCBKGdPS-IS276 02M276 - Battery Park City School
Halloween Party!PS-IS276 02M276 - Battery Park City School
Family FridayPS-IS276 02M276 - Battery Park City School
Operation Gratitude - Candy Collection
LobbyPS-IS276 02M276 - Battery Park City School
- Mindfulness Parenting Workshop - 10/23, 6:30-8pm. Auditorium.
- Get your tickets for the Halloween Monster Mash 10/27 !
- 10/24 and 11/13 - Information sessions and open house for fifth graders not currently enrolled at 276 applying to middle school. Register for the tour
- Get your tickets to the first Holiday Cocktail Mixology Class (Tickets available through the PTA Membership Toolkit page)
- Per DOE guidelines, each family MUST complete a Lunch Form as it affects school funding. Forms were provided in the Back to School folders, or you can fill it out online: https://www.myschoolapps.com/.
- Register and pay for your kid's school supplies here!
- Lunch Menu - October 2017
Halloween - Monster Mash
Calling all boys and ghouls, mummies and daddies!
School Supplies 2017-2018
Each year, our 276 office staff and parent volunteers work throughout the summer to source and purchase, in bulk, the materials needed for the upcoming school year. This practice allows us to:
• Take advantage of lower prices
• Eliminate the need for individual purchases of shared supplies and the need to transport supplies to school
• Ensure that our teachers and our children will have all supplies needed on the first day of school
We are offering this convenient alternative to traditional back-to-school shopping and are asking every family to contribute to this effort.
We are also requesting contributions toward the head lice examinations that will occur several times throughout the year, as regular monitoring helps us to identify and remedy any head lice outbreaks.
We hope that you enjoy the convenience of this program and we thank you for your support!
Book Fair - 10/20 - 10/27 - Library
A great selection of books for every age and grade! The book fair is open before and after school and students will also visit with their class. Don't forget to look for your class bin of books, selected by your child's teacher, which you can purchase and donate to your child's classroom library.
On October 23rd, Inner Rhythm will be running a comprehensive 1.5 hour Mindful Parenting Workshop to cover the basic concepts of mindfulness, how to interact with our children more mindfully and how to face daily challenges in a more mindful manner.
Stay tuned for time and more information!
You can provide and update your contact information, view the online school directory, see upcoming calendar events, pay for school supplies, sign up to volunteer, make a contribution to the Invest In Your Child Campaign, and much, much more!
School Tours - Admissions
Kindergarten and Lower Grades Admissions -
We are offering 2 tours -- Tuesday, November 28, and Wednesday, December 13. The info sessions run from 6:00 to 7:00pm Please register here
Middle School Admissions - (Fifth Graders not currently attending PS 276)
We are offering 2 tours -- Tuesday, October 24, 2017 and Monday, November 13. The info sessions run from 6:00 to 7:30pm
Please limit attendance to parents and the fifth grader ONLY. Please register here
Free Lunch for all Students!
The New York City Department of Education (DOE) is pleased to announce that starting this school year, lunch is now completely free for all students in every New York City public school. Breakfast is already provided for free and now all meals will be served at no charge to families.
For more information, please read at the DOE communication - FreeLunchEnglish.pdf
PS/IS 276 Shopping Page
Shop & Earn $ for our school!