Kindergarten and Lower Grades Open House
LOWER SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE
December 4th, 2019
December 12th, 2019
January 16th, 2020
PreK - 5th Grade
Your child(ren) should leave in our school zone (south of Liberty/west of Broadway).
Please see the list below of documents you must submit. You need to bring your child unless they have been attending a NYC public school and you can provide your child’s OSIS# (found on their report card).
What to Bring/advise for PRE-Registration- if you are missing any of the following documents you will need to come back to register:
1) Bring your child’s OSIS# if they attended a NYC public school.
2) Child’s original birth certificate or passport
3) Child’s most recent immunization records
4) Your child’s most recent report card from their previous school
5) Please advise If your child received any physical, medical or special education (IEP) services at their previous school
6) Please advise if your child may need ELL (English language learner) services at school.
7) Please bring your child’s most recent NYC public school IEP (Individual education plans) if applicable
8) Bring 2-3 proofs of address from the following list:
A) A residential utility bill (gas or electric) in the resident’s name issued by Con Edison must be dated within the past 60 days
B) Documentation or letter on letterhead from a federal, state or local government agency, including the IRS,NYCHA, HRA, ACS, or an ACS subcontractor indicating the resident’s name and address; must be dated within the past 60 days
C) An original lease agreement, deed or mortgage statement for the residence
D) A current property tax bill for the residence or a home insurance bill.
E) If new to the zone, you can provide a NOTARIZED letter from the managing agent of the building stating that you and your child live At the address along with a copy of your signed and dated lease.
F) Official payroll documentation from an employer such as a form submitted for tax withholding purposes or payroll receipt; must be dated within the past 60 days
G) A valid driver’s license with your new address printed on the license, NYC ID or voters registration
If your child has an IEP or needs special education support and they have never attended a NYC public school please make sure you bring in their most recent evaluation or visit NYC Department of education CSE at 333 7th avenue @29th street 7th floor.