276 PTA Homepage
PTA Membership Tool
Please register in our membership tool where you can provide and update your contact information, view the online school directory, see upcoming calendar events, pay for school supplies, sign up to volunteer, make a contribution to the Invest In Your Child Campaign, and much, much more.
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to 276 PTA Membership Tool
- Click on the login / Registration button.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in your name, email, and password information.
- Click "Verify My Email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in, and finish the registration process:
- Complete the Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences form to let us know what information, if any, you would like to share in the School Directory. You may change your preferences at any time.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be directed to make a contribution for School Supplies & Head Lice Exams and will be given the opportunity to volunteer.
PS/IS 276 PTA Role and By-Laws
The PS/IS 276 Parent Teacher Association (PTA) welcomes you and your family to the new school year. As a parent or guardian, you are a member of the PTA.
Since our school opened, PTA volunteers have partnered with the principal and staff to fund and build an academically challenging, enriching, and supportive environment for our students and families.
Our main objective is to build a community and raise funds to support essential enrichment programs, teacher assistants, and supplies.
If you have any questions regarding our PTA, please check the PS/IS 276 PTA Bylaws
2020-2021 Executive Board Members - Roles and Responsibilities
Jeanine Kiely and Tammy Meltzer
Melinda Orlie-Katsiris and Nicole Elmgart
Angie O’Reilly and Megan Smyser
Co-VP Parent Relations
Kathleen Sidell and Maggie Dallas
Angela Helwig and Jacky Goldman
Shonali Gupta and Flavia Orlando
Fatima Galarraga and Trisha Baione
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com